Wednesday, May 22nd 9:30am-11:00am; Tuesday, May 28th 9:30am-6:00pm, OPEN HOUSE WEEK: Monday, June 3-Thursday, June 6th 9:30am-3:30pm
You are welcome to visit the school at anytime. Please call Delia Spellman at 215-842-1266 to schedule an appointment.
- Interested parents should contact Delia Spellman at school at 215-842-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend an Open House. The Open House dates in the winter and spring provide an opportunity to learn about the rigorous academic and positive discipline program offered at DePaul Catholic.
- Complete an Admission Application. This paperwork can be picked up from or filled out in the main office. For students entering grade K-8 the following documents are required: birth certificate, immunization record, teacher recommendations, most recent report card and previous year if possible, student essay.
- Schedule a Visit Day and Assessment for Your Child. Students entering Kindergarten will visit with our Kindergarten class for half a day, beginning at 9:00am and ending at 10:30am. Students entering grades 1 through 8 will visit for a full day, beginning at 8:30am and ending at 3:15pm. All visiting students need to bring a lunch. During the visit your child will meet with the school counselor and take a grade level assessment. Students entering grades 1-8 will also have an interview with a member of the Administrative Team.
Admission Decision and Completion of Enrollment
- Parent/guardians will be notified of the admission decision via mail and phone call.
- TADS Application. Once a student is accepted into DePaul Catholic, parent/guardians must complete a TADS application online, including the submission of financial aid information. DePaul Catholic uses TADS for Enrollment, Tuition and Fee Collection.
- Registration Fee. To complete the enrollment process a parent/guardian must pay a registration fee. The registration fee is $150 until June 14th and is non-refundable.
- Supply Fee. $50 per child, grades K-7; $60 per child, grade 8. This fee is added to TADS account and needs to be paid the first month.
- Fundraising Fee. $150 per family. This fee can be paid in one of two ways: through candy sales in September and January or adding $12.50 a month to your tuition payment, for a total of $150. If a family chooses to sell candy a total of 5 boxes must be sold to cover the fee. Each box of candy costs $60, and a credit a $30 will go towards the family fundraising fee per box. Candy money needs to be turned into the Main Office.
- Late Fees. Failure to pay tuition on time will result in a $29 late fee as well as possible student suspensions. Although we never want lack of payment to affect our students, the school needs to meet its financial obligations.
- Families can view billing options of one lump sum, 2 payments or a ten-month plan on their TADS tuition agreement. If you choose the ten-month option, TADS charges the family a $45 yearly processing fee.
- Tuition scholarships through BLOCS, BAEO and Children’s Scholarship Fund of Philadelphia are available.
- Tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is $4,000. Scholarships and financial aid are available for every child. Every family must complete the financial aid application on TADS, submit the application fee and send it ALL necessary paperwork to receive assistance.